onsdag 31. august 2011

My life as a gamer.

So I finally after quite literally many months got my internet really fixed so I can now play online again, which means I am now in fact torn betwene playing my singleplayer games which I have Let's Play video series going of and playing online with friends which, quite honestly, is a hell of a lot more fun.

Although, I am very close to completing Crysis 2, so I might actually just blast through that real quick just so I can say I've successfully completed an entire game walkthrough :)

As for my Oblivion Let's Play, I also have to complete that as soon as possible. November and Skyrim are aproaching increasingly fast it seems and I did promise to finish the game, or atleast the primary storyline of it before then. So on the 11.11.11. I will indeed be done with it.

The thing is, I've been playing quite a bit, but I've had so many technical issues with it and I've had to replay certain content over and over because I couldn't get the recordings to come out the way I wanted them to. I guess I just need a short break.

I am also very excited for the The Secret World going into Beta testing, but I was slightly bummed that I didn't get a beta invite yet. I am hoping it will roll in soon though. I can just imagine that's a game I will absolutely love and spend countless hours playing.

In addition to that, I am also really looking forward to the soon"ish" release of both Modern warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 which should be out in November and October respectively.

To top of all this, we have the Minecraft 1.8 patch coming in a few weeks, if not next week and that'll also take up a lot of my time untill the games just keep rolling in one by one.

I am really at a loss as to how I'm going to have time to play all these really huge title games coming out so close to eachother.

Other than that my days are progressing as per usual.
Oh and I was dumb enough to reactivate my WoW account. I really hate myself.

Leave a comment and if you haven't already, visit and subscribe to my Youtube channel, it really helps me out :)

Lots of love <3
Alex:D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar