mandag 8. august 2011

Hectic six weeks

So I've pretty much just come out of a really hectic six weeks with tons of stuff going on, most of which you already know about, namely tons of parties, sister's wedding, roadtrip and catching up on a lot of video editing and generally just racing about.

But now, I think it's time I slow down and have some time off, and actually just relax with work, for once. I think I'll be spending the coming while just taking on work and such. And you know I've been partying hard when I say I'll spend time "relaxing with work" :P

Anyways, other than that, I had a wonderfull time meeting up with a bit of my English relatives, my half-brother and my father and their respective companions.


Oh and here's Day 2 of the Air Festival, which we ended up being part of our roadtrip.
It's a pretty long vid. It appears I was spending more time filming and a bit less dancing on day 2.
Might have been because I was so tired from the first day, where I really let loose :P

Anyways, I'm also uploading a Crysis 2 gameplay vid tonight, so stay tuned if that's something you're interested in. You can find it here sometime in the next 3-4 hours :D

Edit:
Oh and also, I look dashing in a suit. I'll try to get someone to send me one of the literally thousands of photos that were taken at the wedding of me in a suit :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar