mandag 4. juli 2011

This Is My Life, Rated.

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 4.9
Mind: 4.8
Body: 6.1
Spirit: 4.5
Friends/Family: 2.6
Love: 2.9
Finance: 3.6
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

So, in a slight fit of angst towards my future, being as I have no job, and the outlooks are pretty dim for the time being, I went and googled "What do I do with my life". And this "rate my life" quiz game up and I thought, what the hell, I might as well take it, right? Seeing as I've noplace to go today either way.

Another funny part was that when I got to "what do I do.." a bunch of suggestion on the google search engine came up. Among them was this top one I laughed pretty hard at :D


Have a good day to all of you, hope you all have a wonderfull monday :D

Oh, also, if you've not kept up. I've posted a bunch of new Let's Plays of both Oblivion and Minecraft, found here.

-Alex :D
<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar