søndag 10. juli 2011

Broken neck.

So, last night I went out having a really awesome time celebrating a friend's birthday.
Alcohole was consumed, and in not-so-moderate quanteties.

The first thing I noticed when I woke up this morning was that my neck was hurting like a bitch, and I started getting vague memories from headbaning pretty hard to some dirty dubstep. So there was that mystery solved.

The other thing I noticed was that I had a table full of kebabs that I apparently had gone and bought after the bars closed.

So there I was, sitting on my bed and having a pile of kebabs and a recipt that tells it's own tale of how I apparently paid quite a lot of money for quite a few different types of kebabs. (6, to be specific)

In addition to that, as if that wasn't enough, I had a whole bunch of confusing texts that I had sent out in, apparently, an attempt at finding an afterparty.. I think. Also, those texts I had gotten in return were equally apparent written by indeviduals whom also were quite enibriated.
Also I had quite a few unanswered calls when I checked my phone this morning.

And to top that off, I was in bed fully clothed. But mind you, in a set of clothes I wasn't wearing when I went out that evening. Vaguely, I remember coming home, eating half a kebab, then getting undressed for bed. Then I kind of remember getting a text about an afterparty or somesuch, and I got dressed again, specifically in new clothes out of the wardrobe! xD

This was about the time when I headed back out, still pretty darn wasted, and bought that food.

And lastly, I brought my flip cam out to said party, and the story the camera tells is.. well. I was completely smashed.

All in all, a pretty awesome evening though! :D

Lots of love <3
-Alex

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar