fredag 24. juni 2011

Technical issues.

So like I mentioned, I had about 2 hours of recording that I totally had to delete because of some bogus with my settup when recording it. So I started the let's play from scratch. Rendering the first part as we speak and it should be up on Youtube sometime in the next 2-3 hours.

Also I'm going to work in not long.
Just hoping the render finishes so I can start the upload before I head off to work.
If you didn't know already, I work as a doorman at a local club.
Therefor the "working late on a friday night".

Oh, and I'd like to reitterate the middle finger to the people at the Foo Fighters concert right now.

Have a good evening, and stay tuned for the Let's Play :D

Ciao!<3 :D
 (http://www.youtube.com/user/Lexinoz)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar