søndag 26. juni 2011

Going big.

So when I got on yesterday morning, I was greeted by a little message from YouTube that told me that "Congratulations! Your account is now enabled for uploads of longer than 15 minutes. Click the Upload button below to select a video."
And that was pretty cool. Apparently it's something they give people that follow the code of conduct on youtube, I also suspect it has something to do with the fact that I've uploaded a bunch of videoes in a pretty short time, and I'm really cool with that :D

So, I'll be pumping out slightly longer videoes, I'm thinking around 20-30 minutes.
The best part, though, is the fact that I don't have that absolute restraint. So if I had a video that was 15:06 seconds long, I had to find somewhere in the video to cut it. Now I can just upload that :D

I also just ordered myself a pocket camera, a Flip MinoHD that I'll probably start bringing anywhere I go. I'm thinking I want to start vlogging, and it would be especially cool to bring when I'm out on the town :D

I am as I'm typing this, rendering the final part of my second session (S02P06)
So those interested in watching that, it should be out sometime this afternoon (monday)

So yeah, Ciao! :D <3

Oh and btw, keep letting me know if you watch my videoes, it really gives me that boost to keep making them. I've heard a few people telling me they love it, and can't wait for the next episode.
Also, subscribe if you enjoy watching them, that really helps me alot :D <3

Subscribe <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar