tirsdag 21. juni 2011

Here we go!

So I decided to start up a blog. Jump in on the hype that oh so many people have been getting on these days.

Firstly, let me explain the name;
I'm the kind of guy that tries out a lot of things with my facial hair, and having the growth rate that I have, it dosn't matter much if I mess it up occationally. It tends to grow back out within 2-3 days anyway, hence the name of the blog, Alex, beardy adventures.

I intend on posting pictures while I blog, so I can show the world my beardy adventures.
But that's not going to all. I intend on posting a bunch of videoes of my gaming sessions, since I'm also the kind of guy that play my fair share of videogames.

Irritatingly enough, the urge to play videogames has returned to me now after a few months of not playing games. Irritating because summer has just arrived to my fair corner of the norwegian wastes and everyone's pulling me out to play volleyball and general summer/outside related activities.

Not that I don't really, really enjoy volleyball and spending time with my awesome friends, but that tingly feeling in my fingertips keeps urging me to want to play games.
I'm not sure if anyone can really relate, but whatever :)

Also irritating is the fact that my ISP is totally screwing me over, and have blocked all ports related to Steam, Minecraft MP, Anarchy Online, WoW/Blizzard downloader and torrents. Generally anything fun. 

I'm also working on a secret project, related to my future. Hopefully this project won't hit to many hitches and I'll be able to start revealing it to close friends etc. soon. We just need to get a few economy things in place first :D *squee* I'm so excited! :D



Till next time, Ciao!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar