lørdag 25. juni 2011

Play, Edit, Upload.

As I got home from work at 4 in the morning I had an urge to play, so I got on and captured a good 2 hours of gaming and footage. 
So I'm rendering Part 3 of my 2nd Oblivion session (S02P03) and I'll leave that, plus the two current uploading episodes running while I sleep, so I'll upload the third just as I wake up and then go on to finish editing the rest of the footage.

It was a pretty chill day at work, a fair share of people, and I learned how to work the coin-exchange machine at the bank today. So yey for learning something new.

Also I ran into my friend Thomas who was.. well. pretty damn drunk :D
But I feel he deserves to spend his days off doing what he wants to, and it was really nice to catch up to him :)

Anyways, stay tuned for my new Session on YouTube.
I'm pumping them out as fast as my computer renders and my internet can upload :D

-Alex
:D<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar