torsdag 5. januar 2012

My year, 2011

2011 has been a year of many ups and downs.
As you can see in my overview down below I've had very slow periods during which all I did was work and general life-stuff. And there have been periods during which I really had lots of fun.


- January -

- February -

- March -

- April -
Got single.
Ended my current job.
Started drinking alcohol.
Went to Sensation White - Oslo.

- May -
Started to hang out with the awesome people of "Fergemanns-gjengen"
Shaved my head completely for the first time.
Sister got married.

- June -
Started my blog.
Started uploading YouTube videos.
Had a fantastic summer with lots of bathing late at night and hanging with friends.

- July -
Awesome Roadtrip and Air Festival in Sundsvall - Sweeden.
The 2011 Norway Attacks - Utøya

- August -

- September -

- October -
Started actively using Twitter.

- November -
Met the girls of "Honninghuset."

- December -

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar